- In the inspiration and inerrancy of the Holy Scriptures. (2 Timothy 3:16,17; 2 Peter 1:19-21)
- In the Trinity – Father, Son and Holy Spirit, one in essence, eternally existing in three persons, co-equal in attributes, power, and glory. (Matthew 28:19, Deut. 6:4, Luke 10:26, John 2:23)
- In the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ and His Virgin Birth. (Luke 1:30-35)
- In the Forgiveness of sin only by the blood of Jesus. (Luke 24; John 1:29; 8:46;14:6; Hebrews 4:15; 1 John 3:5).
- In salvation by grace through faith. (Romans 3:10-23; 6:23; Eph. 2:8-10; 1 Peter 2:24).
- In the filling and empowering work of the Holy Spirit by His gifts and personal Guidance. (1 Cor. 12; Eph. 4:30; Acts 1:8, 2:4).
- In the vital ministry of every believer. (Galatians 5:16-26, 1 Peter 4:11).
- In the visible return of Jesus Christ as Lord of His Church. (John 14:1-6; Acts 1:11)
Our supreme desire is to know Christ and to be conformed into His image, likeness and example by the power of the Holy Spirit. We encourage this by abiding in Jesus Christ through His Word, prayer, and fellowship, and by yielding our lives to the Holy Spirit.